천일 쯤을 만난 내 여자는
The girl I've been seeing for about a thousand days
陪著我好久的女孩
눈부시게 예쁘죠
Is blindingly beautiful
美麗得讓人盲眼
아깝다는 생각에 연예인을 권했고
Thinking that her beauty was selfishly given to me, I urged her to try her luck on stardom.
怕她的美,只留給我,我呼籲她成為明星。
그녀는 성공했죠
And she was successful
而她成功了
큰 인기를 얻었죠
Earning huge popularity.
他得到了大眾的認同。
Baby baby baby baby 그녀는star
Baby, you're now a star.
寶貝,現在的你是個明星。
이제는 유명해
You're famous now
你已成名了
내가 주던 사랑보다 큰 사랑 받죠
And now you can get so much more love than what I can give to you
而你現在能得到的愛,是超超乎我所能給的
왜이리 왜이리 왜이리 왜이리내 맘은 텅 , girl?
Why, why is my heart empty, girl?
為什麼我的心仍是空虛的?
비어버린 쓸모 없는 상자 같은지
It's just like an empty, useless box.
猶如一個空虛,無用的爛盒。
요즘 부쩍 짜증이 늘었죠
Those days, when you got stressed out,
那些日子,當你正給壓力包圍中
많이 힘든가봐요
You must have went through tough times.
你一定經過了不少挫折
내가 뭔가 도움이 되어야만 할텐데
I feel like as if I need to do something to help you.
我正想要想辦法來幫助你
난 할 수 있는게 없죠
But yet, there is nothing I can do.
但是,我做不到些什麼
연락도 쉽지 않죠
It's even hard to talk to you.
連跟你溝通,也是件難事。
Baby baby baby baby 그녀는star
Baby, you're now a star.
寶貝,現在的你是個明星。
이제는 유명해
You're famous now
你已成名了。
내가 주던 사랑보다 큰 사랑 받죠
And now you can get so much more love than what I can give to you
而你現在能得到的愛,是超超乎我所能給的
왜이리 왜이리 왜이리 왜이리 내 눈은 콕, girl?
Why, why are my eyes filled with tears, girl?
為什麼我的眼裡還載滿淚滴?
먼지에 찔린 것처럼 눈물이 날까
As if it is filled with dust, my tears just keep falling.
猶如裝了廢塵,眼淚只能嘩嘩的落。
그저 그녀를 행복하게 해주길 바랬던 세상이
The world that I had hoped would make her happy
我以為那世界能讓你從此幸福
보이지 않는 높은 벽을 세워 우릴 갈라놨죠
Has set up an invisible wall which has separated us.
它卻蓋上了一道隱形的牆壁,分割了我們
점점 나를 멀리 하려 하는 그녀를
More and more, I know she is slowly pushing me away.
久而久之,我看得出她已慢慢的在把我推走
느낄 때마다 가슴 아파요
Everytime I feel it, my heart throbs so strongly.
每當想起那感覺,我心跳得如此強烈。
Oh, Girl, Please, Come back my Star...
哦,女孩,請回到我身旁,我的星兒……
Baby baby baby baby Now Stop
寶貝,停下
나만 바라보던
The girl who used to look only at me
那位曾經只凝視着我的女孩
예전 날처럼 사랑스런 그녀는 없죠
That girl, she no longer exists in my life.
她,不再出現在我的世界
내일이 내일이 내일이 내일이 오기전에
Before tomorrow comes...
在明天還未到來之前
맘속 슬픔 다 지우고 다 잊을래요
I want to erase the sadness in my heart and forget her.
我想把全部藏在心內的悲傷都除掉,也把她忘掉
Baby baby baby baby 그녀는
Baby, you...
寶貝,而你
숨가쁘게 바쁜 일상에 어느 샌가 나의 생각
You barely have time to breathe in your busy work time.
在你繁忙的工作行程,你連呼吸都找不到空時間
따윈 하지 않는다는 걸 느껴요
I feel as if you do not even think me for once
我感覺到你根本就沒有在乎過我
왜이리 왜이리 왜이리 왜이리
Why, why, why ,why?
為什麼?
내 맘은 추억을 못 잊고
Does my heart cling on to the fading memories
我的心仍然抓住那些回憶
자꾸만 날 봐달란 들리지 않을 기도해
And continue to silently pray that you'll take a look at me again?
繼續安靜的祈禱你有天會再回頭望我一次?
Isn't it cruel when your girlfriend whom you've faithfully trusted and given all the support to her during hard times, just ditch you and let you rot off while she continues to gain stardom?
In many ways, one just has to be positive and look forward to a new life. Without the materialistic ex.
0 shoutouts:
Post a Comment