Thursday, October 13, 2011

The First University Level Exam

Passed the first exam with GPA of 3.2

Content? Barely.

Happy? No.


One part of me wants to lodge for an appeal for re-evaluation of exam results, the other wants me to satisfied for what I've done and punish myself for being overconfident.

But it just seemed so wrong for my computer subject to get a measly B- when I seriously contemplated scoring -almost- the full 100 marks in the paper. Oh well, the same goes with cell biology, knowing that I can't answer just ONE question, but the others were alright, I was thinking about ace-ing this subject as well. That the outcome was a lowly B- meant I wasn't the most delighted person on Earth for obvious reasons.


I wish to see myself in the Dean's List in the coming semester.

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Labels

boring (4) football (2) music (3) myself (17) NS (4) random (8) rants (1) school life (2) songs (2) taiwan (1) uni life (14) updates (17)