Thursday, October 27, 2011

Quit

Suddenly I realised that you can do so many other things without certain distractions!
突然间才发现少了让你分心的事情,你平时能够做的,真的还多呢

For me, that distraction has to be Facebook.
面子书对我来说是种杂念

Yes yes I know how people compliment about it being a tool for the latest news and information and how it bridges long, lost and faraway friends together but seriously, it has actually become more of an obsession than a part-time leisure tool. One rule of life is to stop being obsessed with one thing that brings more harm than good.
我也明白不少人称赞面子书是个流行的媒体传播主要物,而且能让好久不见、极为罕见的朋友在一起。可是他开始变成了一种困扰。人生中少了这些让你执着不迷的事情,才能活到开心。


The goal is to experiment how much better I can spend my life with, without the distraction of Facebook.
目的地是为了显示少了面子书我还可以用我的时间,来做什么更好的事情?

If there's anything out there that you, my readers feel like conveying to me, you may add me up on Google+ (which requires no approval haha, and my circles haven't even reached 60) or just follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and contact me through my DiGi number (Maxis number in hibernation mode due to malfunctioning W910i).
有什么事情就过来谷歌+加加我,或者在Twiiter 、Tumblr等跟随我,还是通过DiGi号码联系我。

Anyone asking me when I'll reactivate my account?
The answer ranges from tomorrow(any last minute group meeting/discussion using Facebook) to next year (yes, why not?) to the time I graduate (to show how much I've changed).
何时才有可能重开我的帐户?
也许明天,也许明年,甚至到我毕业那时候……


Have a nice day!

No comments:


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Labels

boring (4) football (2) music (3) myself (17) NS (4) random (8) rants (1) school life (2) songs (2) taiwan (1) uni life (14) updates (17)